Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blog Makeover

Ahhh, summer!  A chance to reconnect with what you love.  Stay up late, sleep in, read a zillion new books, and blog.   I realized that I have over-extended myself through the years with the many blogs I have started and then neglected.  This blog, for example, has been in existence for 3 years and I have a whopping total of 15 posts!  It is not that I have been so busy that I haven't posted.  No, I just haven't posted here.  So today, inspired by SM, I revamped the look of my blog and I have promised myself that I will limit the number of blogs I nurture to two - one dedicated to ALL things related to school and one lifestyle blog.  No more compartmentalizing my education-related blogs, if it has to do with teaching and learning, you will find it here.
   To celebrate, I created a new header with ActivInspire, uploaded a snazzy background with Blogger's helpful Template Designer, and even changed the web address to something more inclusive and less stuffy and formal. Thanks for visiting School Stuff :)

1 comment:

smason said...

I love the header!